Medical Officer (Psychiatry)
- Provide in-patient treatment for both psychiatric and medical conditions in accordance with evidence-based clinical protocols, guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition, mental health disorders and intervene appropriately
- Record patient medical histories and document examination results, treatment plans, and patients outcomes
- Consult or refer to appropriate levels of care and/or other healthcare providers when necessary.
- Provide both offsite and onsite after-hours services (on-call services)
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals (multidisciplinary team) to plan, provide and coordinate care.
- Ensure that liaison with other health professionals is maintained.
- Ensure that the rights, dignity, confidentiality and privacy of patients are maintained at all times.
- Support and participate in quality improvement and patient safety initiatives.
- Identify the developmental needs of others and coach, mentor, or otherwise help others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Engage in CPD activities and any other programs that support continuous learning
- Uphold to Clinix Group Company values.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
If you're in a customer-facing role, you will often have to deal with people who are aggressive, abusive, unreasonable or even reasonable or
We are going to walk you through what to do before, during, and after the phone interview to make sure that you get through to the next phase of
Have you heard the term blockchain and crypto currencies used around lately and now you're wondering what are these?.
If you pay any form of remuneration to employees you are required by law to register for pay as you earn (PAYE).
A reference refers to a former manager or supervisor that speaks about your work experience, working habits, character and skills.