Purpose of position
We are seeking a creative and driven integration specialist with strong technical and programming skills, proven problem solving ability and excellent communication skills. Here you will responsible for defining, maintaining, implementing and optimizing the architecture and processes of the product and platforms required to meet business goals and objectives.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3 Year relevant degree / NQF Level 5
- Minimum of 5 years’ specialty experience
- Work independently with minimal direction.
- Design, architect, automate and deliver large scale production-ready services.
- Be an analytical thinker and exceptional problem solver.
- Explain and teach complex ideas to audiences with varying levels of understanding.
- Have a solid understanding and approach towards building a DevOps, CD and Bimodal way of work.
- Be motivated by empowering / helping others to add business value.
- Be able to effectively prioritize tasks when under pressure.
- Research and review relevant IT trends and best practices.
- Provide information as input to strategic decision making.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders and representation at relevant forums.
- Document and propose viable new solutions architecture frameworks
- Define, maintain, configure and support infrastructure and systems.
- Deliver required reporting and trend analysis.
- Monitor, maintain and update systems.
Solid Experience and Understanding (architecture and implementation):
(Certification an advantage)
- IBM MQ Specialist
- IBM Message Broker (IIB) Specialist
- WebSphere Application Server Specialist
- Solid understanding of EDGE/Load Balancer architecture like NGINX
- Solid understanding of FTP protocol and managed FTP architectures
- Solid Understanding of API Gateways like Layer 7 and Data Power
- Advance AIX and Linux experience
- Experience with IBM Tivoli Directory Server and Integrator
- J2EE Development will be an advantage
- Able to apply DevOps toolsets like (Ansible, Python, wsadmin, GIT, Jenkins)
- Team Work