An exciting opportunity has become available for an ambitious and pro-active individual to join a leading specialist Digital Marketing Agency based in Cape Town!
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate.
- Applicable Tertiary Qualification in Marketing or Communications.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Account, Project and Client Management.
- Solid understating of Digital Marketing and Communications (SEO, Content Marketing, etc.)
- The ability to manage time and multi-tasking various briefs simultaneously.
- Innovative, shows initiative and seeks continuous improvement.
- Strong project management skills.
- Resilient under pressure.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Managing various client accounts and campaigns in all areas of the delivery of the agency’s services.
- Managing portfolios of numerous campaigns from concept through to completion.
- Establish and maintain an effective and productive level of communication with clients.
- Schedule and arrange client meetings with all relevant parties, as well as ensuring that the team is prepared for client meetings.
- Maintaining a high level of relevant industry knowledge.
- Providing professional and exceptional client service in all interactions with clients.
- Ensure understanding of cost estimates before presenting to client.
- Follow up on all outstanding cost estimates with clients.
- Working in a team of creative writers, developers, designers, SEO strategists and project managers.
Cape Town, South Africa,
3 to 5 years
Job Reference #: