You will be responsible for appointing a claims assessor where necessary, and appointing the appropriate service provider that will replace or repair the items claimed for. The Claims Specialist is responsible for the full spectrum of the
claims process (from registration to validation of the new claim, until finalization of the repair/ replacement and payment to suppliers).
- FETC (Further Education & Training Certificate) in Short Term Insurance NQF 4 (150 credits)
- Higher Certificate in Short Term Insurance NQF 5 or higher highly advantageous
- Successfully passed RE 1 (Representative Exam)
- Minimum five years relevant work experience in short term insurance claim settlement (Personal and Commercial claims, Motor and Non-Motor).
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV) experience will be an advantage