- Qualified and experienced Lectra pattern maker
- Responsible for making pattern for specific departments
- Responsible for grading of the patterns
- Working with Designers from concept stage and making patterns as per brief
- Ensuring costings are done once sample is confirmed
- Fitting worksheets supplied by Merchandiser
- Checking pattern against all details, working with a check list
- Inputting and extracting measurement information from system
- Checking grading on pattern to ensure correct proportions
- Ensuring spec/patterns are correct and ready when cutsheet is issued
- Issuing of patterns for in-house samples – sample size & jump size
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Benclo Talent Specialists
You’ve prepared well, done the
Asking questions in an interview can be a positive sign to future employers, however the wrong questions could ruin your chances of landing the
Educators need to re-frame the problem to understand the context of the global education crisis.
What are the top five job skills every company will be looking for in 2020 and beyond?
The key to writing a good cover letter is to be concise.