Growing pharmaceutical company is looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Consultants to join their growing team.
We are looking for energetic, outgoing and self-disciplined, experienced Pharmaceutical Sales Consultants to take responsibility for sales in the Eastern Cape territory.
You will be responsible for managing the Eastern Cape territory by planning, organising and calling on targeted customers, utilising your previous pharmaceutical sales experience and amazing sales skills and capabilities to implement marketing strategies to increase the sales of the product range and thereby meeting set sales targets.
- Developing and implementing an annual territory planner
- Investigating and acquiring new business in your designated territory
- Identifying and managing relationships with doctors and pharmacies in your territory
- Fully implementing and optimising training programmes at pharmacies within your territory
- Maintaining an up-to-date customer base
- Professionally organising and running promotional campaigns
- Identifying and reporting relevant and accurate market intelligence to Head Office
- Effectively planning call activities on an annual, cyclic and weekly basis
- Achieving all activity standards within your territory
- Achieving monthly and quarterly objectives
- Completing and submitting daily and monthly reports as required
- Proven pharmaceutical sales experience and proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Current, proven relationships with pharmacies (retail, corporate and independents) in the Eastern Cape
- AMAZING, top achiever sales skills and capabilities and a love and passion for sales
- Ambitious go-getter with drive to succeed
- Self-disciplined with the ability to prioritise, plan and organise
- Excellent communicator with ability to negotiate and resolve conflict
- Quick learner with the ability to retain and impart knowledge
- Problem solver and able to work under pressure
- Honest and ethical
This role will suit an energetic, go-getter who is able to work independently and build good relationships, whilst achieving sales targets.