A dynamic, future-forward business with their sights on growing their footprint across Africa is on the search for an advanced thinker to join their expanding team in Johannesburg, South Africa as a Process Specialist with focus on Business Process Management (BPM) and Improvement (BPI).
The main focus of this role is the development, implementation and maintenance of Six Sigma methodology principles across the Group, adhering to BCM policies and streamlining Management Reporting processes to bring sense of data in order to gain better understanding in the decision-making process.
High-level functions/duties include:
- Defining strategy for BPM and BPI deployment
- Aligning strategies across Business Units
- Detail functional requirements for systems to align with long-term plans
- Develop process architecture and plans
- Ensure all functional processes are in place and that adequate training measures are put into place to ensure End User satisfaction
- Adopting LEAN Six Sigma methodologies to identify and improve gaps in production process
- Educating wider business with regards to process improvement and CI methodologies and principles
- Bachelors Degree (Finance, Engineering, Business Management
- 5-10 years' in leading Process Improvement initiatives
- Telecommunications experience strongly preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt accredited/certified