A Global Christian Organisation seeks a Regional Director for Africa and Latin America whose calling is to lead and build strong teams to ensure the church of God remains ever present in countries where religious freedom of specifically Christianity is threatened by autocrats and extremists. For applications and enquiries email [email protected].
Committed Christian with a passion for the Persecuted Church
Ideally a tertiary degree in management and further studies in an area relevant to Christian organisation service
English as first language
10 years + applicable leadership experience
Purpose of position:
The Regional Director leads and manages sub-regional directors and/or country managers in the region to serve the most persecuted Christians in their mission of proclaiming and demonstrating the gospel of Christ in their communities.
The Regional Director leads the people in the region, as a true servant of God called to achieve his purposes, by:
- Leading with integrity and servant leadership based on strong personal prayer life and daily application of God’s Word.
- Building an effective Organisational Culture.
- Creating and executing strategic plans.
- Managing and motivating people.
- Carrying out leadership development and succession planning.
- Achieving stewardship of financial and material resources.
- Defining and managing risks to the ministry.
- Protecting the personal data of persecuted Christians.
- Providing communication resources to engage other Christians in prayer and financial support of persecuted Christians.
- Working cooperatively with the parent company to achieve the mission, vision, policies and global strategy.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.