A vacancy exists for a Registered Nurse - ICU Qualified.The position reports to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate will ensure the effective supervision and orientation of staff in the unit.
- Minimum of 2 years ICU experience
- Registered at SANC as a Registered Nurse
- Able to function in a multi-disciplinary unit
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- ICU Qualification is essential
- Good planning, organizing skills and time management
- Strong customer orientation
- Building relationships
- Organisational awareness
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Customer responsiveness
- Ethical behaviour
- Maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene for the unit, and ensuring adherence to infection control policies and procedures, as well as safety policies and procedures.
- Implement and maintain all SHEQ and Quality processes related to the environment
- Liaising with doctors utilizing the unit to promote good working relationships.
- Managing nursing staff labour hours to ensure adequate and cost effective staffing, maintenance of satisfactory working relationships, performance management etc.
- Ensuring the quality nursing care activities carried out comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislations.
- Implementing and maintaining appropriate participative management structures to achieve all agreed upon performance targets.
- Implementing systems for optimal stock management, ordering and charging.
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Please be advised that you will be contacted by Medipath Healthcare Recruitment within 14 days should we wish to proceed with your application. Similarly, if you are not contacted by Medipath Healthcare Recruitment, please accept your application as unsuccessful. Your CV will automatically be added to our database and we could be contacting you should a suitable position arise.