Exciting Opportunity for a Senior Restaurant Manager to Join our Dynamic Company and work within SA’s No. 1 Fast Food brand!
- Achieve High Standards within the restaurant by ensuring that all employees are focused on exceeding customer expectations for Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product and Speed of Service.
- Manage shifts and costs controls in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures including directing the activities of employees in maximising sales, operating efficiency and profitability.
- Forecast and schedule labour by shift and create a deployment plan to control labour costs and still meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented to protect the safety and security of employees, customers, property, and company funds.
- Facilitate restaurant training programmes for all staff to company standard to enable them to maximise performance and realise their career potential.
- Initiate action where necessary to ensure that all employees meet the standards of performance required
- Support and act as a role model to employees, providing leadership as necessary.
- Manage Local Store Marketing activities to grow sales.
- Achieve consistent results through team management and leadership
- Grade 12
- Prior supervisory experience
- English Proficiency
- Numeracy Proficiency
- Computer Literate
- Financial Acumen
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy working shifts
What we offer you:
- World class management training (At our Training Centre and on the job)
- Job security within a reputable brand with a stable and growing company
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Fast paced, dynamic and rewarding working environment
Bellville, South Africa,
1 to 8 years
Job Reference #: