Exciting Opportunity for a Senior Restaurant Manager to Join our Dynamic Company and work within SA’s No. 1 Fast Food brand!
- Achieve High Standards within the restaurant by ensuring that all employees are focused on exceeding customer expectations for Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product and Speed of Service.
- Manage shifts and costs controls in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures including directing the activities of employees in maximising sales, operating efficiency and profitability.
- Forecast and schedule labour by shift and create a deployment plan to control labour costs and still meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented to protect the safety and security of employees, customers, property, and company funds.
- Facilitate restaurant training programmes for all staff to company standard to enable them to maximise performance and realise their career potential.
- Initiate action where necessary to ensure that all employees meet the standards of performance required
- Support and act as a role model to employees, providing leadership as necessary.
- Manage Local Store Marketing activities to grow sales.
- Achieve consistent results through team management and leadership
What we need from you:
- Prior supervisory/management experience
- English, Afrikaans & Numeracy Proficiency
- Computer Literate & Financial Acumen
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy working shifts
What we offer you:
- World class management training (At our Training Centre and on the job)
- Job security within a reputable brand with a stable and growing company
- Fantastic career opportunity
To join the No.1 brand, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please state your salary expectation.
If you do not hear from us within 30 days, consider your application as unsuccessful.