They offer the following:
- SAICA traineeship with the intention of qualifying as a CA(SA)
- Pleasant working environment
- Exposure to a variety of industries and clients
- Experience in the following fields of study: Financial Accounting, Auditing, Tax, etc.
- Market related remuneration
- Sufficient study leave
- Regular structured training
- Open-door policy
- Hard working and motivated
- Willingness to work longer hours as and when required
- Valid driver's licence and own transport
- Completed a SAICA accredited undergraduate degree or CTA
- Good communication skills
- Preferably residing in the Cape Town and surrounds (prefer no relocation)
- South African citizens
Should they wish to stay on after successfully completing your SAICA traineeship, my client can also offer the newly required IRBA traineeship (18 months required).
For SAIPA there is no real criterial.
Own transport is not essential although would get preference.
Must have a BCom degree of equivalent.