We are looking for young candidates with experience, selling at an 'Enterprise' level within the industrial sector, individuals who understand how to manage enterprise clients in a long-sales cycle. We are looking for 'In-Sight' sales people who are able to consult with clients about their potential and their future needs. It is important that this candidate have a existing, established client base and be fully bilingual English/Afrikaans.
My client is looking for a strong sales consultant with 3 to 5 years years’ experience in the water & food storage field or similar background. Preference will be given to technically orientated individuals with a marketing diploma or similar. Any experience in support services to the municipal, mining, industrial, water conservation, and food & beverage sectors would be beneficial. The incumbent must be of the extraverted hunter/ closer persuasion with good interpersonal skills and excellent at relationship building. The ability to source new leads and generate new business is essential along with reaching and exceeding set sales targets.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Generate new sales through prospecting.
- Researching to generate leads and converting those leads into viable opportunities.
- To achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets which are measured quarterly.
- Following the sales funnel process to ensure a high probability of success.
- Write and formulate fit for purpose proposals to designated target market.
- Understanding buying signs with the purpose of accurately forecasting within a quarterly time frame.
New Business Development
• Daily prospecting for new business across all target markets.
• Develop and maintain a company presence in the marketplace.
• Provide prospective clients insight into the unique offerings of our client.
• Ongoing assessments of new business opportunities.
• Manage service offerings, pricing, and margins within agreed parameters.
• Develop and implement strategies to penetrate identified clients and target markets.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with potential clients
• Ensuring CRM system is updated daily with new leads, opportunities, pipeline entries and conversions.
• Resolving client enquiries quickly and effectively.
• Coordinate site visits, technical support and factory tours educating clients on unique offerings.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Marketing Diploma or similar (e.g. Sales)
- Driver’s License
- Understanding of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Program. Preferably Syspro
- 5+ years sales experience
- Proven track record (minimum of 3 – 5 years at previous position)
- Come from a construction industry background, support services industry, various environments, and possess good business acumen.
• Technical orientated with understanding of engineering jargon.
• Marketing and sales capabilities and training.
• Working knowledge on CRM.
• Relationship Management.
• Excellent verbal written communication skills (English & Afrikaans).
• Have an aptitude to be become a product expert.
- Technical orientation (needs to understand Engineers jargon)
- Project Management background with existing network of Engineers
- Sales & Marketing background would be advantageous
- CRM software experience - Syspro
- Have an aptitude to become a product expert
- Relationship Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (good verbal reasoning)
Characteristics should include:
- High IQ
- Target orientated
- Problem solver