- B Degree in Computer Information Systems.
- +5 years of experience using SAP.
- Deep (practical and hands-on) understanding of SAP in the Operations & Production environment.
- Experience in SAP Implementation and Harmonization Projects especially in the area of master data cleansing, migration and training.
- Experience in Business Process Management including all modules, such as production planning as non negotiable.
- Willingness for international travels.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical people
- Excellent communications skills
- Good principle understanding of production, maintenance and related processes.
- Advanced SAP Process Know How in Production, Planning, Logistics and Quality Management.
- Support of SAP Implementation Projects.
- Ownership of specific roles in the course of the SAP implementation project including business specific processes such as precious metal management.
1.Business Data Owner
- Data Cleansing
- Data Harmonization
- Data Enhancement
- Data Mapping
- Migration Tests
2.Trainer / Training Coordinator
- Creation of Training Documentation and User Manuals
- Oversee and co-ordinate the creation of Work Instructions
- Conduct Training
- Management and Tracking of Training Progress
Training will be conducted in Germany for the duration of 6 – 9 months.
3. Power User
- Process Expert for site specific core processes
- First contact for SAP site user for daily SAP challenges
4.Tester / Test Coordinator
- Identification of Test Scope
- Test Management
- Test Execution
5. After Go Live Support
- Training, preparation and Management of Local Key Users
- Onsite First Level and Key User Support