We are looking for a Business Analyst that has an understanding of the e-commerce strategy that underpins all business solutions and works closely with the business stakeholders and delivery teams to realize the roadmap into the target state.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable of industry best practices, has a strong background in E-Commerce, and is accustomed to serving as liaison between all areas of the business.
This is a fast-paced role where the ability to prioritize and effectively communicate is a must.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Analytics or Information Systems or Business Management; or FTI Diploma or equivalent qualification in Business Analysis, Informatics, Computer Science or Programming.
- 5+ years working experience within the IT industry
- 5+ Years’ Experience with all aspects of IT projects from creative, business analysis, architectures, system analysis and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC).
- 5+ Years as a business analyst with a preference for experience with E-Commerce platforms.
- 5+ Years Business Analysis Techniques (IT)
- 5+ Years Business Process Management
- 5+ Years Business Requirements Writing
Knowledge and Skills
- Commercial and business understanding of the broader e-commerce and retail services industry
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior management and 3rd party business partners.
- Software development frameworks and methodologies (Agile, Scrum etc.)