- Attending to drafting and advising on various contracts and agreements for the different departments within the Bank with regards to, but not limited to, the Banks corporate lending business and Financial Markets business.
- Ensure compliance with all Acts and Regulatory requirements
- Providing legal opinions to business as and when they become necessary.
- Attending to regulatory compliance research so that the team can adequately advise business on various matters within the Banks scope and coverage.
- Assisting with the monitoring and reporting of high risk legislations as they become due.
- Drafting Compliance policies
- Drafting AML manuals
- Assisting with the drafting of policies and procedures concerning high risk legislations/regulations.
- Assisting the department with ad hoc projects as and when they become relevant.
- Admitted Attorney with 5+ years’ experiences in the Banking/Financial Services industry.
- Certificate in Anti-money Laundering and Compliance Management
- Diploma in Banking
- 10 years’ experience as a Senior Compliance and AML Manager within the banking sector
- 10 years’ experience in a bank’s corporate lending as well as financial markets business required.
- 10 years’ experience in commercial contract drafting and advising required.
- Certificate in compliance management preferred.
- Previous experience and knowledge working within the compliance environment required.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Only SA Citizens will be considered.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Kencorp Executive Search
8 to 10 years
R800000 to R900000
Job Reference #: