We are looking for skilled an experienced full-stack Microsoft .NET Web Developer, with strong MSSQL database knowledge, that has a passion to work with a dynamic team in delivering our leading cloud-based SaaS Web and Mobile products.
We are passionate about our solutions, our people and what we bring to market and we are looking for candidates that share this vision and have a keen appetite to be involved in what we are doing across multiple industries, delivering challenging cutting-edge web and mobile solutions.
As a developer delivering web solutions, you will play a vital role in contributing to our existing team of developers. Your role will be influential in guiding, contributing and development of a variety of technically challenging projects. Your role will be to provide architectural direction into our scalable web-based solutions deployed in a large cloud environment, as well as play an influential role in implementing leading technologies. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting our solutions.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Design, implement and maintain world-class web applications and workflows using C# .NET as well as other technologies such as Angular, JQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3
- Collaborate in a fast-paced team environment to understand, engineer, and deliver on business requirements
- Strike a balance along the dimensions of feasibility, stability, scalability, and time-to-market when delivering solutions
- Identify areas of technical debt, recommend and implement solutions
- Work with multiple agile development teams that include testers, developers and DevOps
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer with a focus on Microsoft Technologies (C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Web API)
- Must have strong UI/UX Design skills
- Solid understanding of MSSQL with proven experience with Data Modelling, Design, SQL Function, Stored Proc and other common MSSQL
- Understanding of the full scope of application development (authentication, integrating with APIs, build process, testing, validation, state management)
- Knowledge of Server-Side Rendering vs. Client-Side Rendering
- High proficiency in object-oriented analysis and design patterns
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure, understanding SaaS Cloud based concepts
- CI/CD Tools (Octopus Deploy, Team City, Jenkins, Atlassian Pipelines)
- Source Control, versioning and branching concepts
High Beneficial skills:
- SSIS ETLs experience
- Telerik Report Designer
- Test Driven Development concepts
- Experience working with Atlassian Suite
- Experience in the Telecommunications and/or Workforce Management industries
Communication & Ownership Skills:
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Establish standards or best practice for Front-End development approach and methodology.
- Document and update knowledge base, driving a learning culture and equipping the broader team for success.
- Communicate effectively with managers, developers, and other stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Software Development or certification in Web and/or Front-end skills.