Our Client is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team of creatives.
Enthusiastic, experienced, efficient as well as being artistic, with a passion for what’s new and trending, the candidate will score points with experience in online marketing
Their clients are based in the USA, France as well as the rest of Europe and the UK and we are looking for THE top creative designer to join our team.
There is no limitation to what we can and want to do, so bring your crazy, innovative ideas and especially all those projects you’ve been dying to do, but nobody ever gave you the chance - and apply for THIS job.
The most important characteristics you’ll need to thrive in this job are:
(a) An absolute obsession for excellence;
(b) Personal pride in what you deliver and are prepared to send out to our clients;
(c) To love curveballs and a challenge.
Also, categorically no clock watchers need apply as deadline trumps dinner when the heat is on. Our Client is all about quality and timely delivery – and a creative level that exceeds anything you’ve done or seen before.
Save yourself the time and do not apply if you cannot show us this kind of experience and dedication.Remuneration package will be well worth your while and will be discussed during your interview.
- A true creative flair and a genuine passion for web design
- Minimum 5 years of Graphic Design experience
- Solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be able to hand code HTML/CSS3
- Be knowledgeable regarding responsive web design
- Solid understanding of UI and UX
- Follow current web standards
- Have a clear understanding of cross browser and device design and testing
- Learn in-house CRM platform/system
- Good communicator, work as a member of a team and take direction well
- Hunger to learn and develop quickly when working under-pressure in a deadline driven
- Self-disciplined and have good time management skills
- Design Diploma / Degree & world class portfolio for our perusal
- Minimum of 5+ years experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong layout and design skills for websites, landing pages, emails, branding, corporate identity, logo design, animated gifs, plus, plus, plus – in fact, whatever is necessary, whenever
If you relish the challenge associated with creating ground breaking campaigns with stunning graphics, and constantly keep up to date with changes in tools & techniques and are constantly aware of how the field has developed, you could be the perfect fit for our team.
- Maintaining a high level of productivity, creative graphic work as well as excellent coding/development skills are key.
- Delivery of Graphics as per project requirements on your own and in multi-person environments.
- Providing technical guidance and instruction to other members of the team if necessary.
- You must also be willing to accept instruction from team members when the project calls for it.
- Must also be able to work individually, without supervision.
- Working as project lead to deliver successful projects.
You will be:
- Designing graphics across various brands whilst maintaining a strong brand identity across various platforms.
This will include:
- Daily Emails: editing/populating responsive templates
- Developing graphics for fully responsive Landing Pages
- Creating Marketing assets, such as banners, and whatever a project may require
- Designing graphics and maintaining content for websites
- Keep existing promotional pages up to date with campaign graphics that are current
- Suggesting concepts & designing all artwork for monthly Direct Mail Campaigns consisting of brochures & cover letters for print production
Be able to work independently AND as part of team, and be an active participant in brainstorming sessions.
Without the following, you will not be able to fulfil this position:
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication
- Great fluency in idea generation
- Creative flair
- Excellent language skills
- Positive problem solving attitude
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Competency in Repro and preparation for print media
- Our client is seeking someone with integrity. Someone who takes ownership of the final product and runs with full responsibility, as we do not like baby-sitting and pampering. We work hard and set a high standard, and expect the same from our colleagues.
- Our Client needs someone whose personal life is under control. Our business is complex enough and our deadlines too tight to fall victim to personal dramas. We are accommodating should those arise, but not when they become a habit.
- Sense of humour and broad-minded world view will help too.
- Oh, and even though you’re a creative and we get that, punctuality is important.
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Please be advised that you will be contacted by Digipath Digital Recruitment within 14 days should we wish to proceed with your application. Similarly, if you are not contacted by Digipath Digital Recruitment, please accept your application as unsuccessful. Your CV will automatically be added to our database and we could be contacting you should a suitable position arise.