Our client, in one of the world’s fastest growing airlines, has an exciting opportunity for Senior Reservations Agents to be based at their Customer Contact Centre in The Middle East.
About the Job:
Our prestigious client takes pride in delivering an unparalleled service to their passengers; successful applicants will therefore need to be confident in delivering a warm, positive, and professional customer service through both telephone and email. Full training will be provided.
- Making new travel reservations.
- Making changes to existing travel reservations.
- Quoting correct fares & rules of carriage.
- Issuance/Re-Issuance of tickets.
- Processing Refunds.
- Offering best solutions to issues.
- Optimizing Passenger Satisfaction.
- Supporting E-Commerce and Frequent Flyer Program activities.
Successful candidates should be engaging & personable with an energetic personality and proven communication skills:
- High School qualified with a minimum of 3-year experience in a relevant field (travel agent/airline reservations).
- Candidate must have a background within travel agency/airline reservations in order to be considered.
- Experience/Knowledge of Amadeus reservation programme ideal but not essential.
- Must be fluent in English.
This position is full-time and staff will be expected to work 8-hour shifts inclusive of Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. Flexibility is essential.
Our client is offering a competitive monthly salary package, accommodation and successful candidates will also receive airline benefits (e.g. discounted flight tickets).