Our client in Port Elizabeth is seeking to employ a Supervisor to manage and supervise team leaders and the daily production along with other responsibilities.
- Production planning and execution in line with demands of the customer.
- Supervises the activities of Team Leaders in the respective Production areas.
- Conduct team talks with employees and ensure Production requirements are current and promptly communicated.
- Ensuring that all related daily production sheets are issued to all production operators and ensuring that same is completed timeously, correctly and forwarded to Management daily.
- Maintain housekeeping and safety standards in the cutting and assembly areas.
- Maintain Quality standards in the respective areas by ensuring the correct materials for the day’s requirements.
- Supervision of Team Leaders and handling of internal grievances and disciplinary matters.
- To ensure the correct quantities and quality parts are delivered to the customer.
- Ensure staffing levels are maintained at all times.
- Manage and control absenteeism.
- National Diploma Operations/Production Management is essential.
- Supervisory experience of at least ONE year in an automotive environment is preferable.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills is required.
- An assertive individual who is able to multi task in a pressurised environment would be ideal.
Should you apply for an advertised vacancy, kindly note that your application is deemed to be unsuccessful should you not receive a response from our offices within 2 weeks of application.