One of our leading clients in the legal space is seeking a Talent Manager / Human Resources Manager to join their exciting team based in Cape Town.
- Attract, Recruit and On-board new talent
- Implement and manage learning and development programs
- Manage performance evaluations
- Manage reward, recognition and benefits programs
- Manage development programs to retain talent
- Manage disciplinary including exit programs
Required Experience, Skills and Attributes :
- Strong academic track record.
- Broad knowledge of law firm culture.
- Exposure to and ability to work competently with the regulatory and contractual frameworks applicable to Talent Management / Human Resources.
- Experience of working with both local and international lawyers (beneficial).
- Experience of preparing and participating in career development programs.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence and accuracy.
- Exceptional employee engagement skills.
- Dedicated to exceptional client service.
- Understanding of employee performance management tools.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment and resilience skills.
- Strong initiative and drive to take control of client’s Talent Management function in alignment with client in the firm.