Calling Professional Receptionists
- We are seeking receptionist who are needing to earn while seeking permanent employment
- Requirements would include greeting vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors as well as direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- You would be required to operate a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls.
- Requires a Senior Certificate or its equivalent with a minimum of 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area and have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures used within a reception.
- Need to possess excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
- Your own transport would be advantageous. Large busy switchboard experience would be a bonus.
NOTE: The time frames per temporary assignments may vary based on the need for the Temporary Receptionist. e.g. one day or one week or maternity covers