To Build and monitor individual theatre solutions for hospitals/clinics with respect to draping solutions, custom operating procedure packs and procedure packs.
- Matric/Grade 12
- BCUR degree - Theatre
- Theatre technique diploma course
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in Theatre draping and clinical understanding
- Valid Driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Clinical experience as a Registered Scrub Nurse in Theatre
- CRICE Training (Advantageous)
- Analyse CTN market in order to identify new sales and business opportunities
- Create, develop and implement sales strategies for your region
- Identify, analyse and implement new methods and techniques to determine sales growth
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to develop new business development, on all products.
- Present and sell surgical drapes and gowns – re-usable and single use and services to current and potential clients.
- Present and sell Custom Operating Packs to current and potential clients.
- Present and sell hospital packs to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and plan and organize tasks to completion.
- Analyse the company's sales policies and recommend proper improvements and changes
- Establish and implement sales objectives and goals that support the group strategy
- Analyse, interpret and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results within your area
- All new clients to receive a Presentation prior to any cost study commencing.
- Authorisation must then be given from Hospital Management to conduct a cost study.
- Plan and communicate Data gathering process to sales representatives and sales support department.
- Complete Cost Study Master Document
- Gather, collate and populate data to present findings to the Managing Director and National Sales Manager prior to presenting results to clients,
- Present outcome of Cost Study to Hospital Management/Client
- New re-usable drapes and gowns
- Plan roll-out on site at hospital along with client and with assistance from sales
- Give training to theatre staff to be able to asses our drape pack contents and to identify any changes they will require.
- Give training to CSSD and support staff prior to roll-out commencement.
- Determine CSSD stock level on all packs and drawing up of an order sheet.
- Complete the Service Level Agreement with the client with the assistance from the sales representatives and our Production Manager.
- Determine pack usage per month on all drape and gown packs and communicate a forecast to production manager and/ or Sales Administrator to ensure that correct components will be manufactured or ordered timeously before roll out commences.
- Follow up on the Group Contract/hospital Contract with the Managing Director/Sales Manager.
- Assess a new client conversion during the first 3 months to determine that correct pack usage are being adhered to.
- Compare expected cost (as per cost study results) at client against actual cost for the first 3 months and take necessary actions as required to streamline correct pack usage and to minimise component wastage/pack expenses.
- Customised operating packs
- Statistical analysis of all operations performed at a hospital - Determine top 20 cases and asses stock items requirement from different surgeons for these cases
- Build COP packs so that no item will be wasted within the pack.
- Design the pack build process level by level to create a work instruction for production team to follow internally
- Get sign off on all packs from client prior to production commencement.
- Train theatre complex staff, including stock controllers/billing departments, to incorporate COP packs with ease.
- Determine correct stock level for client to carry.
- Draw up a Service Level Agreement with the client and also incorporate our Production Manager in this agreement.
- Train internal production staff to pack packs correctly and to identify any defects on any single item contained within the pack.
- Monitor pack efficiency at client and assist with required component changes/complaints received from client – close liaison with production manager
- Training of both staff and clients on the product range.
- Train production staff when required to ensure Drape and COP packs are sent out according to client’s specifications.
- Support and co-ordinate product training programs for designated products as required
- Work according to the internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and
- Standard Forms (SF’s) in accordance with the ISO 9001 and 13485 processes
Salary is market related
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that you will be contacted by Medipath Healthcare Recruitment within 14 days should we wish to proceed with your application. Similarly, if you are not contacted by Medipath Healthcare Recruitment, please accept your application as unsuccessful. Your CV will automatically be added to our database and we could be contacting you should a suitable position arise.