Our clients growth has been fuelled by innovation, creative problem solving and collaboration by employees across their organization. Key to all of this is their Travel Services team who designs seamless travel experiences for their employees everything from executive conferences, business, personal and even luxury travel. They are trusted partners for everyone within their organization.
And they’re growing! Our client currently has a job opportunity available for a Corporate Travel Agent who is excited to leverage their passion for travel, their organizational skills and attention to detail and their customer service skills to support their travellers from end to end, however they may be needed. This is a role that will leverage your and Concur along with your ability to utilize and build upon the relationships you develop with your traveller’s and tourism vendors. And you’ll have the chance to tap into your own creativity, as you conduct research and provide that knowledge and insight to those you’re working with daily to ensure effortless & unique travel experiences.
By Taking This Job, You Will
- Directly engage with employees across our organization from professionals to senior & executive managers, to assess & maintain their travel needs and preferences
- Design and coordinate travel for complex travel requests
- Leverage our online booking systems to book hotel accommodations, car rental, car service and flights
- Partner with your travellers to ensure all necessary travel documents are obtained in advance of travel deadlines, including passports
- Build standardized procedures and comprehensive checklists for travel arrangements
- Have the opportunity to review current processes and bring ideas forward to improve upon them
Get in touch with our recruitment team to learn more! Please include a recent head to shoulder photo of yourself when you submit your CV. Please note, should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks please consider your application un-successful.