- Three to five+ years’ development experience
- Web application development
- .Net C# (one to three years’)
- SQL (MSSQL Server)
- ASP.Net MVC 5 jQuery
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them to our growing product suite where appropriate.
- Determines most effective and efficient software design, in conjunction with
- Technical lead/team lead and senior developers, according to best practice.
- Provides project coordinator with accurate estimates for completion of the software.
- Updates the project coordinator and technical lead/team Lead on an ongoing basis, with regards to the project schedule and technical aspects of the project.
- Obtains sign-off on developed software from Technical Lead/Team Lead or Senior Developer.
- Produces the required artefacts for the software (such as source files, executables, components, configuration, files, scripts, etc).
- Ensures that all the produced artefacts are versioned correctly and accurately
- Ensures that the development or maintenance performed does not compromise the quality and functionality of the software.
- Completes comprehensive and detailed documentation for the software developed, according to documentation standards and within project schedule.
- Forwards the documentation to the Technical Lead for checking and approval.
- Produces the required analysis and design documentation for the software according to the documentation standards and within the project schedule (such as systems architecture document and systems design document, etc.).
Salary Market Related (Never put salary on adverts)
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Please be advised that you will be contacted by Digipath Digital Recruitment within 14 days should we wish to proceed with your application. Similarly, if you are not contacted by Digipath Digital Recruitment, please accept your application as unsuccessful. Your CV will automatically be added to our database and we could be contacting you should a suitable position arise.