The successful incumbent to this position will be responsible for:
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within client companies;
• Assessing client satisfaction with company products and services;
• Serve as the client’s main point of contact, and provide recommendations to the client, and service clients timeously and offering them the most valuable and innovative products to suit their needs;
• Interact with client and take client briefs and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts;
• Identify new sales opportunities (new business) with prospective clients;
• Resolving any matters with product whether branding, shortages or damages;
• Artwork: briefing designers on required artwork, checking that CAD’s match the client’s request, requesting artwork approval from designers;
• Continuous liaison between design team, production department and suppliers to ensure the timely production and successful delivery of products according to customer’s requirements;
• Prepare and develop customised presentations and spreadsheets to suit each individual customer’s needs;
• Co-ordinating deliveries with warehouse and dispatch;
• Responsible for maintaining and updating order schedule spreadsheets;
• Generating Quotations, Sales orders, Inventory-item codes, barcode labelling;
• Promotional website functions:
• Backend maintenance: product categories, production descriptions & pricing.
• Managing promotional stock levels for the online store.
• Registration of users.
• Proactive ad-hoc product marketing to the database of users to increase sales revenues.
• Providing efficient service to all customers that use the website
An opportunity exists for an Account Manager with exposure in branding and sourcing of promotional products and corporate gifts. Account managers serve as the interface between the company and the client. The main purpose of this role is to manage sales and relationships with existing and new clients.
Requirements to this position:
• Grade 12 / Matric certificate;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an a similar role or environment with preferred focus on branding and sourcing of promotional products and corporate gifts;
• Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills in a target driven environment, and ability to liaise on all levels;
• Computer literacy – Excel (Intermediate), Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer (Ability to use search engines and be internet savvy);
• Good financial acumen;
• Experience working on financial accounting packages;
• Ability to negotiate and sustain good networking relationships;
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail and accuracy;
• Ability to take initiative and work unsupervised;
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure and ability to work overtime when operationally required;
• Proficiency in English written and spoken;
• Good team player;
• Drivers licence – Code B;
• Must be proactive, forward thinking person with an enquiring mind;