- Team player within the business Specific Skills
- Planning and negotiation skills
OUR CLIENT behaviours
- One Team: Enable others to trust me by delivering on my accountabilities and standing by decisions when they are made
- Safety: Follow the requirements specified in OMS and contribute to the delivery of safe, compliant and reliable operations
- Excellence: Plan carefully, make well informed decisions and do the right thing
- Accountable for HSSE awareness with Distributors, DSMR's, Customers.
- Accountable to manage any HSSE incidents
- Adhere to the Drive Cam policy with OUR CLIENT
Educational background o Minimum requirement is a matric qualification. Technical
Graduate, and or a Sales & Marketing qualification will be preferred.
- Experience (years and nature)
o Minimum of 3 years selling experience. Demonstrated ability to operate independently with the minimum of supervision. Excellent negotiation, presentation, communication, interpersonal skills and good commercial acumen.
- Other o Ability to create attractive bulk displays, and merchandise according to a plannogramme
Purpose of role:
- To deliver both volume and gross margin within the allocated territory of the operation for the High Street business.
- To be accountable for the execution of the High-Street space strategies within the designated sales territory. This is to be done through embracing and building sales excellence.
- To be accountable for implementation of any Global Strategic Accounts strategies, in agreement with the Channel Manager
- To maintain a good relationship with the allocated customer base and build on it
- Grow the existing customer base through cold calling