Financial Accountant, preferably with relevant tertiary qualification, minimum 3 years’ experience and 1 year’s supervisory experience, required for an accounting position in Cape Town Waterfront.
• Relevant qualification in Accounting required
• Minimum 3 years’ financial accounting experience essential
• Minimum I year’s supervisory experience required
• Prepare financial results for company and attend to all associated accounting functions
• Financial Manager
• Financial Accounting
• Accounting Administration
• Monitor compliance
• Review and authorise payments in line with policies and budgets
• Compile and analyse financial information to prepare entries to accounts
• Analyse financial information relating to assets, liabilities and capital
• Prepare Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statements and other reports
• Audit contract orders, check vouchers and release payments
• Assist with modification of documents and coordinate implementation of accounting systems and accounting control processes
• Prepare monthly statements and quarterly board reports
• Provisional and quarterly tax payment estimations
• Monthly Tax and VAT calculations, and submissions
• Monitor and ensure adherence to statutory regulations, organisational standards, policies and procedures
If you are a South African citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email asap.
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a two week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.