Receive and file delivery notes.
Ensure orders are invoiced.
Compile priority list for relevant departments to ensure returns are captured.
Check CMT invoices to ensure correct price and quantity and submit to Group Accounts.
Prepare and print reconciliation.
Email claims to CMT factories and raise debit notes.
Prepare and submit CMT payment list with detailed invoice information to Group Accounts.
Calculate reject % on fabric / print & CMT and claim if % allowance is exceeded.
Stock adjustment and transfers.
Claims for short units to Customers
Claims for QA, penalties, etc.
Calculate fabric shortages and claim from supplier
Follow up on fabric shortages to CMT factories
Check all supplier invoices and follow up on discrepancies.
Copy and submit original invoices to Group Accounts.
Ensure all queries are resolved within 24 hours.
Debit notes for shortages, price differences, overcharges, penalties, etc.
- Matric / NQF Level 4 or equivalent qualification
- Post Matric Accounts / Administrative qualification
- Min 5 years relevant experience, preferably in the Clothing & Textile industry
- Meticulous with excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision
- Capacity to manage several tasks/projects simultaneously