Key job outputs:
* Validate and authenticate invoice detail to ensure compliance with statutory requirements
* Validate and authenticate invoice detail to ensure the amount agrees to the authorised receipted purchase order
* Timeous processing of invoices, credit notes, prepayments accurately in JDE
* Resolve anomalies on unprocessed invoices to ensure timeous capturing of these invoices
* Monitor GRNV list for old aged items ensure these items are cleared
* Management of work load via the service management tool to achieve a 85% resolution rate with an ageing lower than 76%
* Reconcile supplier accounts from the suppliers statement to the creditors sub-ledger for review by the Team Leader
* Resolve reconciling items within one month.
* Prepare payment proposals based on reviewed supplier reconciliations
* Load payments on Standard Bank CATS
* Update payments made in JDE
* File all processed documentation, payments made and supplier reconciliations daily once completed.
* Clear, concise and courteous engagement with suppliers to obtain supplier statements and resolve issues
* Resolution of issues with the retained business as and when required
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
* Computer literacy in MS Office (Excel to Intermediate levels)
* Excellent communication skills
* Methodical and meticulous
* Hard worker
Qualifications, competencies and experience:
* 2 - 3 years' experience as a Creditors Clerk
* Experience within a Manufacturing/FMCG environment
* Experience working with ERP systems such as JDE/SAP etc.
* Financial Shared Services Centre experience advantageous
* South African
In support of the company's Employment Equity Plan, applicants from designated groups will be given preference.
If you are not contacted within two weeks after closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 25 May 2018