• Ensure that all appointments pertaining to vehicle tracking installations and servicing of vehicles are kept and maintained and all the necessary resources are available
• Load all accidents/incidents information on spreadsheets
• Manage dealings with insurance for the vehicle
• Manage maintenance and inspections on regular basis
• Ensure vehicles licenses are up to date
• Complete all delegated reports, accidents, fuel usage etc.
• Schedule jobs with service providers pertaining to vehicle servicing, panel beating, appointments, etc.
• Follow up on outstanding fines with other departments
• Receive, consolidate and process all invoices to finance department
• Be on standby should there be any breakdowns
• Any other task as assigned from time to time
Grade 12 or equivalent
Minimum of two years in fleet management
Technical and mechanical automotive knowledge
Attention to detail and accuracy