Title: Administrator, Corporate Secretarial and Admin Services
Area: Cape Town Southern Suburbs
Salary: Market Related
Brief Description :
Stunning opportunity to join a Global Advisory Company based in Cape Town as a Corporate Secretarial Administrator to provide an awesome, consistent, one-stop, end-to-end administrative service offering to Corporate Clients as well as to their allocated Business Development Manager (BDM), Client Service Manager (CSM) and Key Account Manager (KAM) - building strong service relationships to enhance, retain and grow business.
* Qualifications relevant to the duties and responsibilities listed above (a Legal degree and/or Corporate Secretarial qualification will be an advantage).
Skills & Experience:
* 2-3 years' experience and working knowledge of relevant legislation such as the Companies Act, Trust Property Control Act, e-sec Corporate Secretarial software, in the administration of Corporate secretarial service
The Administrator, Corporate Secretarial and Admin Services forms an integral part of the Corporate Clients Service centre, bringing together the skills, systems, processes and procedures relating to Corporate Secretarial and Admin Services.
* Take full personal ownership, responsibility and accountability of all transactions, interaction and enquiries for the allocated Corporate Secretarial Service panel, including but not limited to:
* Company and trust registration;
* Attend to statutory requirements and maintenance of companies, trusts and funds;
* Monitor regulatory and legislative changes that impact companies, trusts and funds;
* Annual returns, regulatory submissions and ad-hoc statutory requests diarised and dealt with proactively;
* Prepare and arrange Trustee, Board and/or Shareholder meetings, including facilities to support such meetings;
* Prepare and distribute Shareholder notices;
* Minute meetings;
* Prepare resolutions or minute extracts as required;
* Prepare and arrange for agreements to be documented and signed;
* Prepare and ensure changes to offering documentation are adopted and lodged;
* Ensure changes to companies and/or trusts are appropriately approved and lodged;
* Manage anti-money laundering queries;
* Liaison with Registered agents, Regulatory Authorities, Authorised Representatives, Board of Directors, Fund Managers, professional Advisors and other third parties (both internal and/or external);
* Liaison with bankers to manage their requirements including opening of bank, broker and custody accounts;
* Assist with the statutory elements of setting up or taking on new companies/funds/trusts, including all KYC/FICA, FATCA, CRS, etc. related matters;
* Assist with the statutory elements (and legalities) of closure of companies/funds/trusts, relinquishing licenses etc.;
* Regular account reviews to ascertain any changes in risk ratings, etc.;
* Ensure files (be it electronic or paper based) are organised, complete and up to date, according to the prescribed manner; and
* Review financial statements.
* Responsible for implementing and maintaining controls relevant to the position.
* Follow processes and procedures, working according to set quality standards and keeping to agreed turn-around times, on a daily basis;
* Ensure that all customer queries and/or complaints are dealt with efficiently and timeously, and escalate immediately where needed;
* Develop, build and maintain sound relationships with allocated Corporate Secretarial and Admin Services panel, as well as with the BDM, CSM and KAM;
* Ensure the highest level of service, quality of work and support to our Corporate Clients, the BDM, CSM, KAM, other areas within the Corporate Service centre, as well as other teams within Company ;
* Liaise with internal departments to promote clear channels of communication and working relationships;
* Actively look for opportunities to improve operational efficiencies to improve service and to decrease cost, identify and report on suggested possible process and/or system changes/enhancements to ensure awesome service delivery going forward;
* Provide quality input on opportunities and potential threats/risk to Corporate Secretarial and Admin Services as well as to the greater Corporate Clients Service Centre;
* Promote the implementation and integration of electronic service usage within Corporate Secretarial and Admin Services, Corporate Clients Service Centre, as well as to our external clients, as and when developed and released;
* Proactively and positively manage internal and external expectations through periods of change;
* Meeting of personal and team targets;
* Assist with projects in the Corporate Clients Service Centre, as they arise;
* Provide team support to all areas within the greater Corporate Clients Service Centre - working together to create a combined centre of excellence; and
* Ensure to demonstrate the company's values on a daily basis.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call or email