Various departments within the organisation are seeking administrative support to perform various administrative tasks.
The duties include the following:
To work across the Admin team supporting as required.
To undertake reception duties, answering general telephone and face to face enquiries, signing in visitors.
To provide general clerical/admin support across the team e.g. photocopying, filing, emailing, telephone calls and general typing.
To undertake routine administration tasks.
To operate computerised records/information/communication systems and carry out other IT based tasks.
To sort and distribute mail as directed.
To provide personal, administrative and organisation support to other staff.
To operate general office equipment e.g. photocopier/computer.
• Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent
• Certificate or Diploma in office administration or management assistant advantageous.
KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently without close supervision
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to multitask
• Knowledge of Youth Employment Service advantageous
• Youth, (18-34 years)
• Must be Unemployed
• South African RSA Citizenship
• Reside in Boksburg, Gauteng
USE The reference: #0751JET in your application