ROLE: Administrator (Randburg, Gauteng)
The YES candidate will be required to work closely account management team.
- Data capturing on LMS
- Ensure printing of candidate material and all other printing for office operation.
- Give logistical support during induction, orientation and training sessions.
- Leave, payroll and terminations administration.
- YES candidate management and attending to YES queries
- Filing and document management.
- Ensure that all stipulated documents on the checklist are filed and kept current. All candidate information should be managed in accordance with internal standards and PoPI Act (Protection of Personal Information Act)
- Follow up on all relevant documentation, status of actions and deliverables.
- Sending and coordinating communication to candidates
- Liaising directly with the host mentors and candidates on YES related matters
- Assisting with general administration duties.
- A diploma in Business Administration/Office Administration.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and spoken communication in the English language.
- Knowledge of the Youth Employment Service advantageous.
- Youth(18-34years), Unemployed.
- Must be Unemployed
- South African RSA Citizenship
- Reside in Randburg, Gauteng
- R3500 p/m stipend
USE The reference: #0751RDB in your application