Afrikaans FAL Senior Phase Teacher (College)
The successful candidate will:
• Have a suitable teaching qualification
• Have experience in teaching Afrikaans( FAL) for grades 7-9.
• Must be registered with SACE.
• Have a minimum of two years’ experience working within the context of an LSEN/remedial school environment or in a similar capacity in a mainstream school
• Have a thorough understanding of various barriers to learning and support requirements
• Possess proven qualities such as organisational skills, teamwork skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Buy into the school’s ethos and social model of inclusion and integration
• Be able to start on 1 January 2021