• Maintain the buildings by painting, plastering and doing minor plumbing work on the structures
• Assist with repairing broken gates and fences as and when necessary
• Assist in uncovering and covering manholes with and burst pipes to enable the maintenance teams to do necessary repairs.
• Repair and maintain the reservoir walls by sealing the walls and cleaning inside and outside of the reservoir
• Provide driving services to the maintenance and repair teams by driving them and delivering tools whenever repairs and/or maintenance required
• Conduct weekly inspections and report faults on machinery on inspection list.
• Perform functions as required e.g. Welding, digging of trenches, washing and maintenance of machinery, tools and equipment.
• Observe health and safety protocols
• Any other task assigned from time to time
2 – 3 years’ experience
Valid Drivers’ License