The following position has become available within our Finance Department. This position will operate from Cape Town based at Oceana House. The position will report to the Finance Manager.
Key job outputs
* Ensure all new item masters are accurately completed, approved and processed
* New Product Development costings and feasibilities
* Preparation of monthly profitability reports
* Cost Monitoring and analysis and reporting on all variances and anomalies.
* Preparation of detailed budget and forecast
* First line purchase order approval
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
* Good communication skills.
* Highly ethical
* Goal orientated
* Ability to think conceptually
* Ability to work under pressure
* Strong computer skills
* Ability to analyse statistical data and trends
Qualifications, competencies and experience:
* Appropriate business orientated diploma with statistics and cost management desirable
* ERP experience SAP would be advantageous
* MS office experience with advanced Excel required
In support of the company's Employment Equity Plan, applicants from designated groups will be given preference for this position.
Interested parties meeting the above criteria are requested to upload a brief CV on Oceana Careers subsequent to a discussion with their Line Manager.
Closing date for applications : 20 June 2018
If you are not contacted within two weeks of closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.