Assist the General Manager to provide total Operational Management of the enterprise.
Key Performance Areas/Key Result Areas
* Assist to direct and execute corporate strategy and plans.
* Maintain an atmosphere in which employees produce at maximum capacity.
* Review Managers' Business Performance.
* Maintain strict governance in respect of adherence to, and compliance with, corporate policies and procedures.
* Maintain company infrastructure to industry standards.
* Maintain professional working relationships with service providers.
* National Diploma in Business/General Management.
* Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role, with operation experience in a Corporate environment working with high staff complements.
* Experience in the management of a management team
Required Knowledge and Skills
* Corporate strategy planning and execution skills.
* Extensive knowledge of Operations and Communications.
* Demonstrable knowledge of Corporate Governance.
* Administrative skills.
* Planning and organizing skills.
* Advanced problem-solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Listening skills.
* Computer skills (including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook).
* Able to multi-task under pressure.
* Able to deal with stressful situations.
* Patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
* Consistent and fair.
* Sound work ethic.
* Maintain strict confidentiality.
* Honest, hardworking and humble.