1. KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
1. Customer Relations and Capacitation
1.1 Support Internal and external Stakeholders;
1.2 Provide training support to internal and external stakeholders on reporting procedures;
1.3 Effective relationships management through ad hoc telephonic and electronic queries from both internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner.
2. Office Administration
2.1 Establish and maintain an effective hard copy document filing system;
2.2 Ensure that final documents and reports relating to the performance information are correctly filed in the document repository;
2.3 Assist with creation of provider /user profiles on the system as and when required;
2.4 Arrange and conduct monthly reported performance information verification meetings with Chambers and Units.
3.1 Validate performance information uploaded on the document repository;
3.2 Assist with verifying data uploaded onto the system relating to learner information;
3.3 Communicate, track and resolve issues identified in validation process to Chamber and Units;
3.4 Assist with the compilation of the monthly and quarterly performance reports;
3.5 Assist with compiling ad hoc reports received from statutory bodies;
3.6 Receive weekly submissions of performance reports from Chamber and Units;
3.7 Ensure compliance by Chambers and Units to stipulated submission deadlines and enforce use of correct
4.1 Collate validation documents per indicator for sample received from DHET;
4.2 Provide evidence requested by Internal and external Auditors during audits.
2. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
2.1 Qualifications and Experience Requirements
• M + 3 qualification in ETD/HRM/HRD or relevant and equivalent qualification;
• 2 years’ administration experience with exposure to the ETD/SETA environment;
• Experience of working with contracts, data management and stakeholder liaison;
• Willingness to travel and work overtime.
2.2 Knowledge and Skills
2.2.1 Knowledge and understanding of;
• Data Capturing and standard office procedures;
• Legislations including: Skills Development Act, Skills Development Levy Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Public Finance Management Act, National Skills Development Strategy, South African Qualification Authority;
• Filing systems and record management;
• Contract management;
• Ability to organise own priorities without constant supervision;
• Strong knowledge of computer fundamentals which include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint MS Outlook and operating spreadsheets.
• Analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills;
• Planning and facilitating skills;
• Advanced administration skill;
• Good interpersonal, report writing and presentation skills;
• Project management skills.
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements should apply by forwarding their detailed CV and cover letter. All applicants will be considered in terms of TETA Employment Equity Plan. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Should you not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.