We are recruiting for an Associate Economist for an organization in the banking sector. The main purpose of this position is to conduct macroeconomic and international economic analysis to support monetary policymaking.
• Minimum Honours’ degree in Economics or Finance; and two years’ job-related experience.
Additional requirements include:
• Experience in the field of economic analysis, research and/or macroeconomics, microeconomics or financial economics will be an added advantage;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• An original thinker with strong initiative and drive; and
• Ability to pay attention to detail.