Experienced Candidate with SAICA Articles completed, required for the daily supervision and development of audit staff.
• Completed SAICA articles in an Audit firm or have equivalent experience
• 1-2 years experience in Supervisory role in an audit team
• Completed Accounting qualification including post graduate qualification required
• Fluent in English
• Experience in mentoring SAICA trainees required
• Caseware Working Papers essential
• Daily supervision and development of audit staff
• Performance evaluations
• Supervision of Client portfolios
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email asap.
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.