We are a B-BBEE consulting company, based in Durban North. We assist a range of local and national corporate clients by providing B-BBEE solutions to and assisting in managing B-BBEE, Employment Equity and Skills Development requirements .
Due to business growth we require additional B-BBEE consultants/specialists/analysts who are results driven, analytical thinkers and problem solvers to join our team.
Responsibilities will include :
1. Planning B-BBEE solutions based strategies tailor made to clients B-BBEE codes and specific needs and problems.
2. Overseeing the rollout of B-BBEE action plans over a defined period of time.
3. Managing Clients' B-BBEE portfolios including meeting milestone,monitoring of client progress against B-BBEE targets, advising actions to meet targets and collating /evaluating of raw data against B-BBEE targets.
4. Preparing and submitting B-BBEE audit files for verification to the verification agency .
5. Liaising with and assisting the client and verification agencies to complete B-BBEE audits .
NB ! We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the ability to convert their B-BBEE knowledge and understanding of the various BEE codes into proactive solutions and strategies that will assist our client to fulfill their B-BBEE needs and then see this through to verification.
Ongoing on the job team and management support as well as supplementary training is provided but the abilities as set out under job requirements must be in place as we do not have the capacity (or time) to teach newbies from scratch..
Contractors will be required to work in part from our from our company premises to facilitate team interactions. (We will consider part time/flexi time arrangements).
1. Matric plus
2. Relevant diploma/degree (accounting/finance/commerce) or if no relevant tertiary qualification then at least 4 full years experience in the B-BBEE consulting/analysis field.
1. At least 2 years work experience in BEE advisory /consulting / verification field - non negotiable .
2. Sound knowledge of the various BEE codes and sector codes - non negotiable .
3.The ability to translate knowledge into strategic B-BBEE solutions based thinking and planning.
3. Own vehicle and ability to travel .
4. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written required (verbal and written client interaction is crucial).
5. Good computer literacy - especially Excel skills.
6. Must understand the basics of skills development facilitator and employment equity requirements.
7. Basic understanding of Financial statements and processes is a big plus.
7. SA citizens only please.