Well established Accounting Practice has a vacancy for a bookkeeper.
Must have B-Com degree or equivalent.
Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience in this field.
Key performance areas
• Full function bookkeeping up to Trial Balance (with working papers for Financial Statements);
• Month-end management reports;
• Reconciliation of bank, debtors, creditors etc;
• Maintenance of fixed asset register;
• Statutory tax submissions and audits (VAT, PAYE, Income Tax etc.);
• Handling client requests.
• Bookkeeping qualification or relevant experience
• Computer literate (MS Office, Pastel payroll, Pastel Xpress.)
• Good communication skills essential (English and Afrikaans, verbal and written)
• Own transport
• Non smoker
The more key performance areas are met, the more suitable the candidate will be for the job.
Position available immediately.
Remuneration package : R10 000 – R15 000 CTC depending on experience.
This position demands a responsible person able to work on their own and who has experience in the use of accounting programs. You will be required to manage staff and clients in a professional manner. The candidate will be working in a professional environment and will need to communicate well and be presentable at all times.
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks working days from your application, kindly consider your application for this specific vacancy as unsuccessful.