EE Candidate with relevant Short Term Insurance qualifications (FAIS and RE), and exposure to Commercial Underwriting, required to assist with underwriting existing business, administration and reporting.
• 150 NQF4 FAIS credits – short term insurance
• FAIS compliant for Commercial and Personal Lines Insurance
• RE essential
• Technical insurance knowledge required
• Previous short term insurance experience essential
• Policy, product and systems knowledge required
• Ability to correspond and communicate in Afrikaans preferred
• Underwriting of existing business – Commercial
• Application of underwriting policy
• Manage administrative documents
• Relationship building
• Recording details of transactions
• Client queries – verbal and written
• Maintain SLA’s
• Technical insurance knowledge and input
• Identify new business opportunities from existing clients
• Ensure FAIS compliance
• Manage premium collections
• Administer welcome packs to clients
• Manage client retention
• Organising Brokers’ diaries
• Client month-end summaries
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please apply immediately.
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.