Our client is a unique leader in their field with an absolute passion for health, care and wellness.
As the Analyst, you will be required to successfully manage the Company, and affiliated companies Forecasting and Budget files in such a way that data is always available to the Director and Marketing Manager and in such form which enable them to use the data successfully to manage the business.
Duties will further include:
• The Budget & Forecasting Analyst will manage all historical and current sales data in such a way that it is at all times available to the Director and Marketing Manager
• Sales data must be available in a format which is acceptable to the Director and Marketing Manager so that they can make use of it to manage the business effectively
• Same applies to all affiliated companies.
• Assist the Export Sales Administrator as well as the Local Sales Administrator with overall customer care and logistics to deliver the correct product on time
• Assist Procurement as back up with the full function of Procurement requirements
• Assists with monthly stock counts, overseeing counting process and investigation & correction of discrepancies
• Assists with the checking of working hours for weekly wage Personnel & report these to Head Office
• Compile stock control records and information such as monthly Averages, characteristics of items in storage and current market conditions
• Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that stocks are aligned with sales and marketing activities across all markets.
• Notify management team of any stock issues, quality issues which may impact our customer’s and distributor partners
• Must have a Degree / Diploma in Finance
• 5 Years exp in Budgeting and Forecasting
• Must have Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience