We are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager to join our growing agency.
You will be joining a dynamic team focused on running top level digital paid media campaigns for our exclusive group of large South African online brands.
You will take responsibility for the development and implementation of marketing and business development strategies and plans.
Conversion Science specialises in running Search Engine Marketing campaigns, we are focused on PPC (Google Ads, Facebook, DoubleClick, Video) and Google Analytics.
The company is owned by 10-year PPC and Analytics veteran who was previously a Regional Trainer for Google.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and Implement the agency’s marketing strategy and plan to position the brand in the market in a way that will deliver revenue growth.
• Responsible for the overall strategic marketing direction and function at the agency.
• Lead and project manage all marketing plans and activities.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material and communication in line with marketing plans.
• Develop marketing collateral to support all agencies activities including new service and/or new market launches
• Effectively report marketing activities
• Plan and execute events and attendance at conferences and exhibitions
• Develop and manage PR Plans.
• Develop and manage an annual content strategy and calendar and ensure all communication deliverables are project managed with the copy team.
• Manage all agency branding and designs.
• Develop and manage a social media strategy for the agency.
• Develop campaign case studies.
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
• Develop and manage a sales pipeline and prospect for potential new clients.
• Set up meetings with prospect decision makers.
• Develop and deliver pitches and proposals.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Develop and Manage lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Ensure sales targets are met.
Why come work for us?
You’ll become part of a dynamic, fast-growing agency with large well-known clients.
We stand out from the crowd in that we do not overload our teams, we believe in flat hierarchies and we foster a creative working atmosphere of continual improvement and training.
We are professional, honest and passionate about our work. Our company culture is one of professionalism, continual learning, questioning and experimentation and a single-minded focus on excellent customer service.
We are based in the Southern Suburbs, Cape Town.
• A degree or commercial qualification in business, marketing and/or digital media.
• 3+ years' sales and marketing management experience
• Proven track record of successfully implemented marketing and sales strategies
• Fully computer literate across Microsoft Office
• Exceptional verbal and communication skills
• Confident presentation skills
• A solid understanding of the digital media environment, technologies and capabilities.
• Real passion for digital is essential.
• Very strong strategic and analytical thinker.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• High attention to detail and a great work ethic.
• High level of self motivation – a ‘go-getter’
• Time and people management.
• A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure
• Hard working and have an eager to learn attitude
• Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
• Proficient with Excel
• Enthusiastic and energetic
• Reliable, responsible and proactive