About IOS Group:
IOS Group is a Multi-SETA and QCTO accredited skills development institution, established in 2001.
Purpose of the role:
To improve the Company’s profitability through the process of identifying new business and tender opportunities, developing and submitting proposals and bids and working with the relevant internal and external resources in exploring all potential business development and sales opportunities.
• Manage the overall business development and sales processes to improve company profitability.
• Identify and secure new business opportunities to ensure increased sales through new and existing clients.
• Manage the development, coordination, review and submission of complex proposals and presentations for potential clients.
• Manage the end-to-end preparation of proposals, tenders and bids.
• Conduct research for bids and proposals as required.
• Manage the production of professional quality reports, presentations and briefs.
• Ensure information relevant to the business development and sales pipeline process is available and shared efficiently & effectively within the company.
• Establishing and meeting sales targets for the business to meet company objectives.
• Serve as a primary point of contact between the business and relevant clients and stakeholders and manage enquiries accordingly.
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
• Contribute to all relevant projects as required.
• Degree/ Diploma in Business, Marketing or related field.
• Extensive experience and proven track record in Business Development and Sales.
• Understanding of the Educational and Training sector with specific reference to the SETAs and QCTO.
• Proof of registration status at SETA/s.
• Detailed understanding of the B-BBEEE scorecard.
• Ability to review, analyse and summarise complex documents.
• Deadline and target driven.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and with minimal supervision.