MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The BGM will be responsible for identifying opportunities for business growth through sales, build customer relations and successfully promote our products and solutions. The BDS is required to develop and establish new corporate business, maintaining key relationships with existing and new customers and Entities, follow-up on leads and sell Signa Academy (SAC) solutions to customers proactively and zealously.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Sales/Marketing or equivalent
• 5 – 8 years related experience in business development or Sales in the Technical Training Industry
• 5 – 8 year’s sales and/or lead qualification experience
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, with focus on Excel
• Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion
• Driver License with own/reliable transport
• Experience with lead qualification at all levels within organizations – managers, directors, executives
• Proven track record of working with rapidly changing deadlines and having an ability to move in a fast-paced environment
• At least 10 years of experience successfully leading a sales initiative or project
• Combination of private small business and corporate sales experience will be a plus
• At least 2 years Transformation/BBBEE experience
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Excellent Sales strategy skills with a proven track record of success
• Excellent prospecting, networking, persuasion, negotiation and closing skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (including presentations)
• High level of computer literacy/Microsoft, including word, excel spreadsheets, presentations, databases and the Internet Google mail and Microsoft outlook
• Excellent project management and customer relations skills
• Highly numerate with strong ability in financial analysis, forecasting, project costing, and preparing and monitoring budgets
• Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
• Excellent people management skills with a track record of successful team management
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with people at all levels in a wide range of organisations
• Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent financial management skills
• Situational and servant leadership
• Client Relationships
• Independence and ability to monitor and manage potential conflicts of interest and maintain ethical standards
• Strong telephone and prospecting (cold calling) skills
• Can close deals and achieve goals.
• Results-driven, highly motivated individual with determination, tenacity, and drive
• Is detail-oriented and able to multitask.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems.
• Exhibits excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal
• Is an extremely flexible and adaptable self-starter
• Displays independent decision making and accountability
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
By applying for this position, you consent in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI Act) to your personal information being obtained; utilised and stored by the Company through inter alia, reference checks, credit checks, and trace reports.
During the recruitment process, and for matters related to your application only, we may share your information with third parties.
Must comply with all OHS, security and diseases control requirements on company and in client environment as required.