Are you ready to make a major change in your life?
Must be willing to relocate to the Garden Route at own expense
Must have a minimum of 3 years experience using C#
Big town salaries & tech – small-town vibe & values with a mix of big town entertainment & small town country living. The Garden Route offers it all. If you are ready to semi-grate, we may have an opportunity for you to be part of an inclusive, fun, and high performing organisation based in George.
A well-established, stable & successful software house working with local and international clients. Leaders in their industry with a focus on innovation and new technologies and platforms like Micro services, SOLID principles, Docker, Kafka, Mongo DB, RESTful, json, Azure, Machine Learning, AI, Python, etc.
With a team of around 40 smart & passionate people in the software division, projects are varied and interesting.
We’re looking for a highly skilled C# Developer with at least 3 years’ experience to join this expanding team.
Extending the existing IMS and other systems
Portraying functional requirements into optimum solutions on the system
Be innovative and bring new ideas and technologies to advance the team and the system
Taking part in steering the architecture of the product
Working closely with business to describe technical problems in layman's terms
Working in a fast-paced team environment
Be motivated and self-driven
Doing research and keeping up with the latest technologies
Actively taking part in knowledge sharing amongst the team
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing applications in C#
• Experience working on large existing projects.
• Solid experience in Microsoft SQL server (2008, 2012).
• Experience working in a production environment together with a medium size team on the same code base with frequent releases.
• Strong experience with Stored Procedures, Views, Scalar-Valued & Table-Valued Functions
• Experience in ASP.NET Web development on IIS 7+
• Experience developing with VB.NET
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience working with TFS
If you are wanting to make a difference in your work/home/life balance then this is the role for you