Title: C# Developer
Area: Gauteng and Cape Town
Salary: Market Related
Brief Description :
Our client is one of SA's premier bespoke software development and applications outsourcing company. They differentiate their selves in the market by their 30+ year track record of successful delivery of effective business solutions, world class software engineering skills and in-depth business domain knowledge. Successful candidates will get to work alongside SA's top C# Developers and Software Engineers - many who are legends in the industry.
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Microsoft Certification is an advantage
Skills & Experience:
Competence in some of the following relative to the seniority of the role:
* Win Forms, Web Forms, WCF, Win Services, Console Apps (any type of C# app)
* For web roles: Understanding of web technologies (ASP.NET, HTML5, CSS, XML, JSON) essential
* SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012 and/or 2008 R2, SQL Query and Stored Procedure experience
* Integration and Analysis Services is an advantage and Microsoft Reporting Services is an advantage
* Experience working with enterprise software architectures and design patterns
* Planning, designing and developing new feature functionality for software and platforms as per
* Experience with source control (GIT, Mercurial, TFS, SVN or similar) is essential
South African citizens, Permanent Residence or Critical Skills Visa only!
My client offers employees the benefit of many different software projects across multiple industry sectors as well as regular training and technology updates. Their staff is renowned as the best in the industry. Successful candidates will get to work alongside SA's top C# Developers and Software Engineers - many who are legends in the industry. My client runs numerous project teams across a wide client base - ensuring the best fit of people for the specific project and geographical location within varied technology environments.
* Code/build solutions from technical requirements that are highly complex using C# .NET programming and related development technologies.
* Perform highly skilled coding and programming tasks, such as integration of designs with internal applications and services.
* Develop and execute unit tests and functional test coverage for assigned coding and system changes to ensure quality and conformity to technical and business requirements and standards.
* Adhere to defined processes and procedures to ensure the quality of the technical solution.
* Prepare for and participate in code reviews as requested.
* Thoroughly document code and system changes.
* Provide time estimate and scheduling input as requested.
* Recommend development process and procedure improvements.
* Recommend system and process design changes.
For more information please call or email