Assisting Team, answer incoming calls from customers, handling of reservations and quotations, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problem and provide information. Assisting, advising, coaching and monitoring Junior Call Centre Consultant with relevant work related queries.
• Grade 12 and;
• Formal Training or Certificate in Contact Centre.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience working in the Travel Industry;
• Knowledge of Administration and clerical processes;
• Good data and typing skills;
• Knowledge of call centre customer service Environment;
• Proficient in relevant computer applications.