The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA), a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications, has the following vacancy available.
Call For Doctoral Research Supervisors
To provide appropriate advice and guidance during the research proposal development, during the conduct of the research and in the process of writing the thesis.
• Successful doctoral supervision experience to graduation
• Academic writing and publication record (i.e. journal articles, chapters in books)
• Doctoral qualification in the fields of Business, Economics or Management Studies from a recognised university.
• Excellent communication skills
• Research skills
• Proven track record and the ability to prioritize
• Leadership and critical thinking
• Prioritization and time management - Deadline Driven
• Stress management - soft skills (i.e. empathy, flexibility, sensitivity, integrity)
• Possess a high level of ethics and confidentiality
• Remote and online working functionality
Suitable candidates are invited to submit a 3-5 page abridged cv to the below email address: